Toba’s RAID services have been developed through decades of combined experience, innovative and highly successful methods, and the highest standards of excellence in the industry.
If you have a RAID failure of any kind, please read about the features of services below and contact an engineer at 03 9020 1294.
- Single Point Of ContactKnow who you’ll be speaking to every time you pick up the phone. A dedicated customer service contact will know the details of your case and be ready to answer your questions.
- Fastest Recovery Speed AvailableMultiple highly-trained engineers working on each case and ongoing training keeps our RAID teams faster than the competition, and our Emergency service puts a team of qualified engineers on your case for 24 hours a day until the recovery is complete.
- SecurityYour data is handled and held in a strictly secured area. Full nondisclosure agreements are automatically in place on every case we work on, and are available upon request.
You can also get more information at any time by calling your dedicated representative.
- ExperienceSince our inception Toba data recovery has recovered data from all types, configurations, and levels of RAID. We have worked with every major controller card, every brand of hard drive, and thousands of different recovery scenarios.
- Each RAID is evaluated at one of our facilities and a recovery strategy is formed.
- You are provided with an evaluation report from your dedicated contact. Pricing and turnaround time are quoted, with different options available to match your needs.
- When a RAID recovery is approved, it is immediately moved into our RAID recovery area. If one or several of the drives in the array are suffering from a physical failure, such as a head crash or spindle problem, our data recovery engineers will correct each issue before the drives move into the next stage of our process.
- Before beginning work on any RAID, Toba Data Recovery makes duplicate backup images of each drive before beginning the complex RAID reconstruction process. By working from images rather than the original drives, you can be assured that there is no chance of additional damage.
- Once your case is recovered, your data is copied onto an external hard drive or other form of media and sent overnight back to you. Clones of each drive are kept in a highly secured and strictly controlled laboratory in case of any problems, then deleted using Department of Defense standards to ensure that your data stays 100% confidential.
- 100% of all RAID arrays are recovered using nondestructive methods.